Saturday, July 7, 2018

Reindeer Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is a very masculine card.


The printed paper is Photoplay MAD 4 Plaid Christmas layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey.  The sentiment is Altenew Halftone Holiday stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red and Altenew Pure Graphite on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment was cut with the coordinating Altenew die.

I always love using plaid on Christmas cards and this reindeer paper is perfect for a masculine Christmas card.  With the sentiment in the design sweet spot, I debate adding some kind of embellishments but really, couldn't find a way to make it work.  The paper is busy so any smaller embellishment just got lost.  I didn't want to add any glitter because it's a man card after all.  As I've realized on cards past, sometimes less is just more.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment