Monday, July 9, 2018

Perfect Holiday Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas In July post is a great plaid Christmas card.


The printed paper is Photoplay Holiday Cheer layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Frog's Whiskers stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin, coloured with Stampin' Up Blendabilities Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive, and layered on Real Red.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

I wanted to craft a card which had at least a little bit of colouring even though it's not something I'm terribly good at.  In this case, the image is pretty straight forward so it was really easy.  That I could combine it with some beautiful holiday plaid was just a bonus.  I added the Stickles to the printed paper because I so liked the results when I did on a one of the birthday card series that I've yet to post.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment