Thursday, July 5, 2018

All Ornaments

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is very classic.


The printed papers are American Crafts Deck The Halls.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 824 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more American Crafts Deck The Halls.  The felt tree embellishment is of unknown origin and is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

Whenever I get a Christmas card commission for a variety pack of cards, I try to make both traditional and less traditional cards.  This is the traditional card.  I think the ornaments are wonderful and I would have used an ornament embellishment but believe it or not, I couldn't find one in my stash.  I thought the felt tree, which is the great colour, was still appropriate.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment