Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Beautiful In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is snowy and sparkly.


The card base is Stampin' Up Baja Breeze.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Snowy Festival designer series paper layered on a white of unknown origin and highlighted with Diamond Stickles.  The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more white of unknown origin.

I can't craft a series of Christmas card without making one that incorporates blue and snowflakes.  This should have been such a quick and easy card to craft but the banner for the sentiment took me five tries before I figured it out!  It was either too big or too small, too thin or too wide.  I almost gave up but in the end the result is almost better than I'd hoped for.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment