Sunday, July 8, 2018

Santas In A Row

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of my favourites is this Christmas card series.


The printed paper is BoBunny Carousel Christmas Collection layered on Close To My Heart Glacier.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 807 stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on a white of unknown origin.  The snowflake embellishment is of unknown origin.

I love how the images are very traditional but the colours are not.  I will admit that I don't really like using paper with definitive rows on cards.  I find it can look quite awkward when not perfectly symmetrical and that can be very hard to achieve.  In this case it worked really well and I believe its because the scale of the images is perfect for cards. I couldn't not add an embellishment this time and I think this pearlized snowflake work really well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment