Monday, July 23, 2018

Knitted Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is traditional but uses non-traditional colours.


The card base is Stampin' Up Primrose Petals.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Snowy Festival designer series paper layered on Baja Breeze.  The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Primrose Petals.  The banners were punched from Baja Breeze and are are highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I'm on a Stampin' Up kick at the moment.  Following up yesterday's quilted card with today's knitted card just seemed logical to me.  I wished I'd been more careful when trimming the printed paper so the flowers were just a little higher on the card.  I used Primrose Petals (not the greatest colour) as a base because the flowers were in that colour and I thought it would be all right for coordinating.  This is a very simple card in terms of layout, relying very much on the interesting printed paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment