Sunday, July 15, 2018

Christmas Gifts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a much more classic Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Crushed Curry.  The printed paper is Flonz Vintage Papers Happy Merry Christmas layered on a green of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiment stamped in Tsukineko Pearlescent Thyme Brilliance ink on a white of unknown origin and layered on a red of unknown origin.  The ribbon is from Michael's.  The Santa embellishment is Crafts.

Notwithstanding the vintage styled paper, this is a pretty classic card.  I wanted to use the same ribbon treatment that I used on Thursday's card but with the holes a little farther apart.  This ribbon is wider than Thursday's card so I figured I'd need larger holes.  This was maybe a little too far apart but it did allow for a larger embellishment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment