Friday, July 27, 2018

Merry In Purple

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card couldn't be more different than yesterday's.


The card base is Stampin' Up Lovely Lilac.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Santa's Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Lavender Stickles.

I love finding a piece of paper in my stash on which I can stamp a sentiment.  It took me a bit to find the right size sentiment - I have a lot of Christmas sentiments - to fit the space.  I drew on the poinsettia colours when choosing the card base and I really love the colour combination.  I did, thankfully, notice the hanging ornaments and managed to ensure they weren't upside down.  I don't know if anyone would have noticed if I had flipped the printed paper but I don't think I could have lived with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment