Monday, July 2, 2018

Holidays On The Road

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card was crafted for a girlfriend's grandson.


The printed papers are American Crafts Holiday.  The sentiment is from an unknown Stampin' Up set stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a White of unknown origin layered o more American Crafts Holiday and Recollections Black.  The embellishment is also of unknown origin.

My girlfriend's grandson loves trucks so I thought this card would work for him.  It's really fun paper and it was a major draw for picking up this paper pad in the first place.  I love the bits of black as they really make the card pop.  I kept the layout quite simple as I really wanted to ensure there was a good space for the embellishment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment