Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Soft And Sweet

Hello everyone,

This month has just flown by and I can't believe I'm already posting this year's last Christmas in July card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pale Plum.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Perfect Plum and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Annabelle Ornamental Christmas stamped in Close To My Heart Smokey Plum on a white of unknown origin.

It somehow seems right to end Christmas In July with such a soft and pretty card.  I love the pinks and purples in this paper which also has a bit of glitter in the diamonds.  I could have added some Stickles but this soft feeling was so appealing.  I offset and raised the sentiment just a little because I thought it added some extra interest.  This is such a beautiful card I think it's a perfect finale.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment