Thursday, July 19, 2018

Holiday Harlequin

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses traditional colours and is really fun!


The card base is Bazzill Glazed Christmas.  The printed paper is Penny Black Wintertime.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 824 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Bazzill Glazed Christmas and a red Bazzill.  The embellishment is Crafts.

I had stamped this sentiment for one of my girlfriend's cards but once I'd had it finished, it just didn't work with the card I was crafting.  I thought I'd have better luck with this harlequin patterned paper and a simple layout.  I affixed the sentiment high on the card so I'd have enough room for a larger embellishment.  This turned out to be a pretty great kid card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment