Tuesday, July 10, 2018

More Vertical Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses another great vertical sentiment.


The printed paper is Echo Park Twas The Night Before Christmas Volume 1 layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Rubber Cafe G-751 Merry Christmas stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Bravo Burgundy.  The three small banners were punched from a gold of unknown origin and are highlighted with Burgundy Stickles.

I'm not a huge fan of horizontal images on paper for cards because it often doesn't work all that well.  In this case I liked the scale of the images which worked reasonable well.  I decided to use a vertical sentiment as a contrast to all the horizontal images.  I love using these small banners on a vertical sentiment.  Actually I really love using the small banners any time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment