Monday, July 30, 2018

Plaid And Black

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very simple and straightforward Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Black.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on an ivory of unknown origin and a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampendous Christmas Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more ivory and layered on more red Bazzill.

If I've not mentioned it before, plaid is one of my favourites for Christmas.  I've used pieces of this paper before on cards and wine bottle tags and the results are always wonderful.  On this card I especially like the wide reveal of ivory and the small reveal of red because it really mimics the plaid.  The font of the greeting also works very well with the lines in the plaid.  No extra embellishments needed for this great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment