Thursday, July 26, 2018

Holiday Ready

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is wonderfully vintage.


The card base is Stampin' Up Handsome Hunter.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill Red Devil.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Greetings stamped with Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

Oh how I love this 1950's vintage inspired paper!  I only have a bit of it and carefully trimmed the piece so I 'll be able to get as much out of it as possible!  The sentiment doesn't pop as much as I thought it would but in hindsight, it's actually better because there are so many details in the printed paper that would be missed if the focus was drawn to the sentiment.  This card just might be a keeper too!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment