Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Holiday Village

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is one of my favourites in this series.


The card base is Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Snowy Festival layered on Cherry Cobbler and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright stamped in Soft Suede on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The ribbon is Stampin' Up.

This is a card that I could craft over and over.  The paper is wonderful and with so many different colours, the options are endless.  I do really like the Soft Suede though as it's somewhat unexpected for a Christmas card.  I also really like the font of the sentiment because it's 'vertical-ness' works great with the images.  This is one card that I'll be keeping to send out this Christmas.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment