Friday, July 20, 2018

Candy Cane Season

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really fun non-traditional Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay.  The printed paper is American Crafts Holiday layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on a white of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Jolee's All That Bling Dimensional Stickers.

I was so happy with Wednesday's pink card that I thought another non-traditional card was in order.  After finding this funky candy cane paper, I knew I could come up with a pretty neat card.  As I've mentioned before, I'm not crazy about images in rows for cards because it often just doesn't work.  In this case, the scale of the images is small enough for cards and that the rows are irregular is just perfect.  The card base doesn't coordinate perfectly with the blue background but it's not bad either.  I love the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment