Saturday, July 14, 2018

Christmas Puppies

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is the vintage puppy version of yesterday's card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Crushed Curry.  The printed paper is Flonz Vintage Papers It's Christmas Time layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up More Merry Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The star brad embellishment is of unknown origin.

This vintage paper is also really cute.  I used another less traditional card base drawing on the yellow and black in the printed paper.  I had a hard time choosing an embellishment but decided upon this simple star.  I had a boy/young man in mind when I was crafting this card but really, it's rather neutral so could work for anyone.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment