Friday, July 13, 2018

Christmas Kittens

Hello everyone,

Even though I've finished the Christmas card commission for my girlfriend, there is still lots of July left so there are still more Christmas cards to post.


The card base is Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The printed paper is Flonz Vintage Papers It's Christmas Time layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 808 stamped in Altenew Tide Blue on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Melon Mambo.  The heart cookie cutter embellishment is of unknown origin and is highlighted with Raspberry Tart Stickles.

This is really vintage styled paper and I just love these cute kittens.  I styled the card for a little girl by using all the pink.  I like that is not a really traditional card base in the bright pink.  I hesitated about the embellishments because it adds a thickness that could make mailing a challenge.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment