Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Celebrating Vertically

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely Christmas card as part of my girlfriend's commission.


The printed paper is Flonz Vintage Papers Happy Merry Christmas layered on Close To My Heart Pomegranate and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Frog's Whiskers stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on more white of unknown origin.  The ribbon is Offray.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I'm really quite impressed with these Flonz papers.  Not only are the printed wonderful but the quality.  I think these vertical trees are cute and they were the perfect excuse to use a vertical sentiment.  The hardest part of this card was finding a red with which to coordinate.  I'm thankful for my obscene stash of paper!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment