Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Many Merry Gifts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a rather fun and modern Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Basic Grey.  The printed papers are American Crafts Deck The Halls.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Triangle Trees stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on a white of unknown origin.  The red glitter brad is Little Yellow Bicycle 25 Days of Christmas.

I think what I found most appealing about this paper is actually the grey.  It's certainly a non-traditional colour but combined with the red, white and green, it's really wonderful.  I paired it with a red and white diagonal stripe because I thought it made for even more interest.  I used a simple banner for the sentiment which is also a very simple font.  I just love this result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment