Saturday, June 2, 2018

More Monochromatic Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another simple monochromatic card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Sahara Sand.  The image is Altenew Extra Special stamped in Evening Grey, Lava Rock, Moon Rock, Pinkalicious, Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The image was cut from the coordinating Altenew die.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Vintage Labels stamped in Altenew Lava Rock.  The card and image is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

This is one of my favourites cards in this commission.  I love this soft monochromatic look and feel.  The background paper has no images on which to anchor a card but is a perfect base for this image.  I used dimensionals to raise the image just a little to add more interest.  I'm not unhappy with the Liquid Pearls placement but had I known about visuals triangles before I made this card, I think I could have done better.  It's still a result that I just love!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment