Monday, June 25, 2018

Softly Vertical

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post uses the last of some old Close To My Heart printed paper.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Miracle paper layered on Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Sweet Leaf on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Sweet Leaf.  The banners are punched from Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Michael's blue pearls.

I've had this printed paper forever and I don't recall if I picked it up in a garage sale or I ordered it.  Regardless, it's great to work with if you want to craft a pretty and soft floral card.  I've already crafted a lot of horizontal cards so I thought it was time to do something vertical.  I'm often challenged by stamping sentiments straight when their vertical so I'm grateful for the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle



No comments:

Post a Comment