Monday, June 11, 2018

Sweet Summer

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sweet summer birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and a dark pink Bazzill.  The Sweet Leaf layer was textured with Couture Creations Four Leaf Clover embossing folder. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Melon Mambo on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are brads of unknown origin.

As much as yesterday's card post was an autumn card, today's is all sweet summer!  I've always loved pink and green in combination.  I ended up colouring the flower brads with a green sharpie because I only found blue ones in my stash.  It was a really quick and easy fix. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment