Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rock Star I

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for the brother of a colleague. I've done a few cards like this before and my colleague's brother just loves them. I'll be making a few of these over the next few days so be inspired to "rock on".


The background paper is DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black. The focal layer is more DCWV Rockstar layered on Sahara Sand and outlined with a black glitter pen. The images are Marah Johnson Creative Imaginations epoxy stickers.

This genre of card is not my favourite however it is perfect for my colleagues brother. I have to say that I just love the vintage feel of these epoxy stickers - it's why I bought them in the first place. It gives the card an overall vintage feel which I really love.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment