Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas In July XXIX & XXX

Hello everyone,
I'm post cards eleven and twelve in the traditional Christmas card one sheet wonder series.

The card base is American Crafts Crimson.  The patterned paper is Webster's Pages Mistletoe Kisses, layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The image is BoBunny iCandy Chipboard Layered Stickers.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Timeless Christmas Jewels.

The card base is American Crafts Crimson.  The patterned paper is Webster's Pages Mistletoe Kisses, layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and gold of unknown origin.  The image is BoBunny iCandy Chipboard Layered Stickers. The embellishments are TPC Studio Timeless Christmas Jewels.
It was rather late when I was crafting these two cards.  I had a number of scraps on my desk and just started playing with them until I found a layout that was pleasing.  Thank goodness for scraps, stickers and bling.  If only all cards same together so easily.
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment