Thursday, February 27, 2014

Chirping Chickadee

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for another of my beginners who brought a fabulous pumpkin soup for lunch.  It was amazing!
 

The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody "Baby" Chantilly layered on Close To My Heart Parchment.  The images are Close To My Heart Fabulous You stamped in Stampin' Up Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla and Parchment, coloured with Stampin' Up Pastels and layered on more Parchment.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes also stamped in Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla, layered on more Parchment and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This wonderful lady spoke to me about a stained glass chickadee stained glass piece that she loves so I couldn't resist using this stamp for her thank you card.  It turned out rather well.  I'm really not fussy on the Close To My Heart Parchment paper.  It is just a little too peachy orange for my taste but it works great with the My Mind's Eye paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is such a soft and pretty card! The patterns of the paper go so well with the image. I totally need to get this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete