Sunday, November 19, 2017

Purple Glitter

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses another ornament from my stash of leftovers.


The image is a Peel-Offs Xmas Balls Outline Sticker glittered with a variety of Martha Stewart glitter.  The ornament is layered on an embossed brushed silver of unknown origin and a shimmery purple also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The embellishment is Creative Impressions.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.

You can't put a glittered ornament as non-traditional and bold as this on just anyone's Christmas card.  My girlfriend, who commissioned this card, is someone who can absolutely handle this level of purple glitter.  It's almost as though I kept it just for her cards.  Given the elaborateness of the ornament and silver background layer, I purposely kept the sentiment simple, both in font and colour.  Although, nothing could really detract from all this purple glitter.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment