Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Girl's Club Project

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a preview of a craft I've put together for a local (Ottawa) Saturday Girl's Club which invited me to help them with a Valentine craft for next Saturday's craft. I took advantage of their generous invitation to pick up some Stampin' Up products that I had been eyeing. My Stampin' Up demonstrator, Deb Duval, was very helpful and encouraging in figuring out what craft to make and what supplies I needed.


This is a Sizzix Bag with Scallops die cut in Real Red and decorated with a variety of shapes stamped in a variety of Inkadinkado and TPC Studio stamps. The ribbon is a dollar store find that I've had in my stash for ages. The scallop was highlighted with Uniball Signo Gel Pen.

The Saturday Girl's Club ages range from 7 to 11, so the idea behind this craft is that they will decorate pre-made bags with a variety of die-cut valentine shapes. The bags will be filled with Valentine candy. I'm beyond pleased with with this craft. I hope the girls will really enjoy decorating this bag for someone special. I will do my best to remember to bring my camera so I can post some of the finished Girl's Club projects.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment