Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two More Clean & Simple Valentines

Hello everyone,

I'm really dragging today so looked to clean and simple cards for today's post. Today's Belli Challenge called for hearts while yesterday's Spoon Full of Sugar challenge was a freestyle card so I combined the two for a couple of really clean and simple valentines.


The card bases are from Halcraft. The images and sentiments are TPC Studio Hugs and Kisses. Though hard to discern in these photos, there are also two horizontal score lines on the hugs + kisses card. It is a very impactful element on such clean and simple cards.

I quite love the simplicity of these cards. I have to apologize for the terrible photo. My camera doesn't like all the white space on these cards so it is very difficult to get decent photos.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

3 comments:

  1. Clean and simple cards are the best!!! Love your cards. Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are brilliant Gisele!
    this is my style of card, love 'em!
    Blessings,
    Maria for the Creative Belli challange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of these! Great cards! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete