Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pals KISS

Hello everyone,

Well my back is certainly feeling better so I thought it would only improve more if I got a card made today. I'm really enjoying clean and simple cards these days so I thought I would use today's Pals Paper Arts KISS challenge. That I decided to make yet another sympathy card is not a reflection on how I'm feeling but rather I can't keep up with the demand for sympathy cards at the office.

>The card base is from Recollections. The image is Inkadinkado Delicate Branches which was highlighted with Cinnamon and Crystal Ice Stickles. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards.

This is the first time I used this set from Inkadinkado and I can't wait to play with it to see what else I can come up with. I'm hoping it will make some really nice masculine birthday cards.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

5 comments:

  1. Gisèle, Very elegant card. So pretty and perfect for the sentiment. I agree, this should make some great masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy card - love those stickles on it! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! sympathy cards are tough to make and I think its better to make them when you are feeling good instead of sad, don't you think? Really really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the branches ~ fabulous card. - Michelle

    ReplyDelete