Monday, February 1, 2010

Three Challenge Valentine

Hello everyone,

Today's card was inspired by three challenges. The Pink Elephant challenge called for pink, My Grafico's challenge was looking for metal, and today's Sketch and Stash Challenge was a great sketch.


All of the paper is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink and Sending Love Specialty Paper. The image is Inkadinkado Hearts embossed with Close To My Heart Baby Pink embossing powder and cut with a Spellbinders scalloped circle die. The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs and Kisses. The ribbon is Celebrate It Sheer Creations from Michaels. The brads are Recollections.

I'm very pleased with this card. It is softly romantic and very, very pretty. I'd love getting a card like this one but I suspect it might just be a titch too pink for my hubby.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

5 comments:

  1. Its a perfect valentine card! thanks for playing with us this week over at MyGrafico

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...Thanks for joining the fun at My Grafico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those heart brads. Adorable. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at MyGrafico.
    Rachel B

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Gisele, I love the soft pink and the hearts thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete