Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Little Bird

Hello everyone,

I've crafted today's card for the same colleague who commissioned yesterday's card. Her and I have been working together for the past nine months and now she is moving on to a new job. I wanted to give her a little memento because she was really wonderful to work with. I know she really liked this little bird stamped so I decided to use it again.


The background paper is DCWV Floral Prints layered on Stampin' Up Groovy Guava. The horizontal element is Bashful Blue textured with Creative Expression Flourish embossing folder, painted with LuminArte Bashful Blue Twinkling H2Os and layered on Groovy Guava. The image is Stampin' Up Four Frames stamped in Wild Wasabi on Whisper Whtie. The sentiment is Verve Uplifting Phrases. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The embellishments are TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette Mini Jewels.

I think this is a great card. Happy and cheerful, just like my colleague. This particular DCWV paper can be a real challenge to coordinate but these two Stampin' Up papers work beautifully. Of course, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to do a little painting and I'm glad I did because it added just that little bit of extra that takes this card just that little bit further.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment