Friday, October 7, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 3 & 4

Hello everyone,

Today I've got cards 3 and 4 in my one sheet one project for charity.

The card bases are Close To My Heart Colonial White. The patterned paper is BoBunny Sophie Bouquet. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.


The senitment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday. The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Silver Dots. The layered vertical element is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.


The Rich Razzleberry layer is textured with Crafts Concepts Butterfly Kisses embossing folder painted with LuminArte Black Orchid Twinkling H2Os. The patterned paper is highlighted with LuminArte Burnt Umber Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards. The embellishments are Recollections pearls.

Once I get going, the cards just get better and better. I think my favourite so far is the butterfly card. I just love the shimmer of the butterflies.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment