Sunday, October 9, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 7 & 8

Hello everyone,

I have cards 7 and 8 in my charity one sheet one project.

The card bases are Close To My Heart Colonial White. The patterned paper is BoBunny Sophie Bouquet. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.


The sentiment is Penny Black Happy, Happy. The embellishments are Kaisercrapbook silver rhinestones highlighted with Cinnamon Stickles.


The Chocolate Chip layer is textured with Sizzix Elegant Lines and painted with LuminArte Burnt Umber Twinkling H2Os. The patterned paper is also highlighted with Burnt Umber Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Stampendous Retro Happy Birthday. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I love both of these cards. I so loved the painted butterflies that I wanted to try the same technique with the Chocolate Chip paper. I just as happy with the results. I really appreciate the simplicity of the one sheet wonder layouts, though I've not really followed those that went with the cutting instructions. One of my favourite things about one sheet wonder projects is that you really can embellish to make the cards your own and I just love adding all the sparkles and shimmer.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment