Monday, October 3, 2011

Autumn Wedding II

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a second paisley wedding card further to the one I posted on Saturday. I was playing with some Twinkling H2Os and this paisley stamp which I've had for ages but hadn't used.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Dusty Durango stamped with Impression Obsession Paisleys and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The printed paper is BasicGrey Ambrosia. The focal layer, more of the Impression Obsession Paisleys stamp, stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White, clear heat embossed, painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os and layered on a piece of More Mustard. The sentiment is Stampabilities Changes Everything. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I love this card as much as I love Saturday's card. I had planned to use more deep red paper for the background but the Dusty Durango just works. This is a great stamp set. At first I thought it would be too fussy to paint with my limited painting skills but heat embossing really helps with blending and keeping within the lines.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment