Saturday, October 1, 2011

Autumn Wedding

Hello everyone,

Forget June, it's October and there are weddings galore.


The background paper is BasicGrey June Bug textured with Sizzix Pattern 1. The images are Impression Obsession Paisleys stamped in Nick Bantock Van Dyke Brown on Stampin' Up Whisper White, clear heat embossed and painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os. The focal element was layered on a piece of textured copper of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Autumn Terracotta. The sentiment is Stampabilities Changes Everything. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers gold pearls.

I just love this card. Next to holly, paisley is one of my very favourite shapes. I'm not necessarily thrilled with the painting but it could be worse and I figure the more I paint, the better it will get. Besides, I just love playing with these awesome paints!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment