Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Congratualtions

Hello everyone,

I've another colleague-commissioned card for you today. One of my colleagues is retiring and I was asked to craft her a card. She is a great lady, very soft-spoken and kind, and wonderful to work with. She will be missed.


The background paper is Crate Paper Blue Hill Collection "Sky" layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade. The vertical element is Stampin' Up Pool Party textured with Sizzix Floral Flourish and painted with LuminArte Bashful Blue Twinkling H2Os. The focal element and sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings stamped in Wild Wasabi on Very Vanilla. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The embellishments are Martha Stewart white dimensional mini pearls.

I love this card. I wanted my colleague to have a soft and feminine card and this card really speaks to me. I know that she will love it, especially if she finds out I made it with her in mind. I think that is one of the things I love about cardmaking, you can really personalize something very special for the recipient.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment