Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Little Bird

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague. She was particularly taken with this particular stamp so it was a bit of a no brainer to use it.


The background paper is My Mind's Eye Trés Jolie Madamoiselle Bleu Papier. The patterned paper is BasicGrey Olivia. The horizontal element is Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, punch with Martha Stewart French Scroll, layered on more Bleu Papier and Whisper White. The image/sentiment is Stampin' Up Four Frames stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Whisper White. The ribbon is Crafts. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I really love this card. This sheet of Olivia paper has such a great variety of colours it is pretty each to find complimentary papers. I have to agree with my colleague that this little bird stamp is pretty sweet. I'm pretty confident that my colleague's friend will really like this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment