Thursday, October 6, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 1 & 2

Hello everyone,

Each fall our community has a huge fundraising campaign, held over a couple of months, to help hundreds of charities. At my office, we hold a number of events to raise funds for this campaign. One of my cardmaking friends is organizing a card sale. I saw this as a wonderful opportunity to do a set of couple of one sheet wonder cards. I'm going to post these cards two at time.

The card bases are Close To My Heart Colonial White. The patterned paper is BoBunny Sophie Bouquet. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.


The images on this card is Stampin' Up Playful Petals coloured with LuminArte Burnt Umber, Black Orchid and Cherry Sorbet Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings. The embellishments are Pebbles Brown Pearl Candy Dots.


The image on this card is Stampin' Up Four Frames. The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I love this paper and the cards are coming out better than I expected. I find one sheet wonder cards are a great way to play with all different types of layouts and embellishments. I also love how these cards come together so quickly. I often find it hard to stop when I've so much mojo flowing.

I hope you enjoy this cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

PS - I'll get back to my 'scrap' cards in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment