Friday, October 14, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 1 & 2

Hello everyone,

I'm on my second one sheet wonder set of cards for a charity sale in November. This set will be as masculine as the last set was feminine.

The card bases are Stampin' Up Kraft, Very Vanilla or Whisper White. The printed paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn.


The Well Worn paper is layered on Stampin' Up Dusty Durango and Not Quite Navy. The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays. The brads are from Crafts.


The Well Worn paper is layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Not Quite Navy. The sentiment is Hero Arts Small Greetings. The brads are of unknown origin but most likely Multicrafts.

I'm going to have a lot of fun with this set of cards. It can be challenging to craft male-oriented cards so to do an entire one sheet wonder won't necessarily be easy. I'm a little worried they'll be on the boring side because I can't see using a lot of sparkle or glitter to fancy things up. I do love this paper and actually bought it because I thought it would be great for male cards.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment