Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 11 & 12

Hello everyone,

I've the last two cards, 11 and 12, in one sheet wonder charity project. This was a wonderful project. I can't wait to start the Christmas set.

The card bases are Close To My Heart Colonial White. The patterned paper is BoBunny Sophie Bouquet. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Wings. The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings. The embellishments are Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearls.


The remaining paper is Close To My Heart Wings, Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette and Kraft. The sentiment is Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday. The embellishments are Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearls and Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I went a little pearly with these last two cards. Maybe too much??? I found the Wings paper quite by accident when a couple of scraps laying around my desk landed on the BoBunny paper. It just seemed to work and it was nice to switch things up a bit.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment