Wednesday, October 19, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 11 & 12

Hello everyone,

I have cards 11 and 12 in my masculine one sheet one charity project for you today. The theme for these cards is interesting backgrounds. I think I'll actually get two more, possibly three, cards out of the leftover scraps I have on hand. We'll see how my mojo holds up.

The card bases are Stampin' Up Kraft, Very Vanilla or Whisper White. The printed paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn.


The background paper is Gina K Timeless Textures, stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White in Crumb Cake, Dusty Durango, Not Quite Navy and Soft Suede. The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings in Not Quite Navy on Whisper White. The embellishments are Rust and Denim Oregon Raindrops.


The background paper, Stampin' Up Early Espresso, is textured with Crafts-Too Tool embossing folder. The patterned paper is layered on Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla. The sentiment is Hero Arts Small Greetings and is layered on Kraft.

I love both of these cards. I'd almost forgotten about the Tools embossing folder which works great for these cards. I'd bought it because it is so perfect for male cards. I'm not as fussy about the first card. If anything it is more gender neutral than masculine. It will do just fine for this particular charity project.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment