Friday, October 21, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 15 & 16

Hello everyone,

I've got the last two cards in the one sheet wonder charity project. Except for one teeny, tiny strip, I've used the entire 12 X 12 sheet of paper. I think I had so many leftover bits because the card bases I use are smaller than the one called for in the template instructions.

The card bases are Stampin' Up Kraft, Whisper White or Very Vanilla. The patterned paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Early Espresso. The printed paper is layered on Not Quite Navy. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Starring You.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Early Espresso upon which is layered River Rock. The sentiment is Penny Black Happy, Happy stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.

I think these last two cards are my favourites. I love the really simple layout and having the sentiments as the main focus.

I plan to craft two more one sheet wonder card series for the charity card sale. Both will be Christmas cards. I just need to find the perfect sheets of paper.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment