Saturday, October 8, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 5 & 6

Hello everyone,

Cards 5 and 6 in my one sheet one project for charity are on tap today but I think I like yesterdays card more. Those butterflies just work.

The card bases are Close To My Heart Colonial White. The patterned paper is BoBunny Sophie Bouquet. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.


The image is Stampin' Up Playful Petals painted with LuminArte Burnt Umber, Black Orchid and Cherry Sorbet Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy stamps Birthday Greetings. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.


The sentiment is PaperTrey Ink Signature Greetings. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Cream Mosiacs.

This BoBunny paper is just incredible and works perfectly for these one sheet wonder cards. I wish I had more than one sheet.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment