Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sympathy I

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a for a friend and colleague whose grandmother passed away. I know this will be an especially difficult loss and I crafted this somewhat cheery card to lift her spirits.


The background paper is K&Company Que Sera Sera In Bloom. The image is Gina K Hope Grows painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Crushed Curry. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories. The ribbon is from Crafts.

I so love this card. I'm especially pleased with the painted flowers. Though I know all that practise is paying off, I'm not yet 100% confident in my abilities every time I pick up a paint brush. This K&Company paper is really beautiful. I could use it over and over and craft an extremely different card every time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment