Friday, October 28, 2011

Sympathy III

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I've another sympathy card for you today. This is for a friend whose friend's mother recently passed away. The friends mother was in her 80s and wasn't in good health. This is one of those instances where, although it doesn't feel like it, is a blessing.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Rose Red textured with Sizzix Flower embossing folder. The patterned paper is Stampin' Up Springtime Vintage layered on River Rock. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Thanks For Caring, stamped in Not Quite Navy on Whisper White and layered on Not Quite Navy paper. The embellishments are Pebbles pearl Candy Dots. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

My friend loved this card as much as I do. It is one of the cheerful sympathy that I prefer to craft and which I hope will be uplifting to the recipient. I also thought this vintage style paper would be suitable to mark the passing of an elderly woman.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment