Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome Baby

Hello everyone,

There is life beyond Christmas! Today's card is for one of my husband's colleagues whose wife is having a baby this coming January. They really like elephants so the nursery has an elephant theme. My Mom made them a really wonderful quilt, bib and bag with a great elephant on it so I've followed suit.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Tall Tales. The solid paper is Old Olive, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip. The image is Inkadinkado Baby Animals stamped in Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip on Whisper White. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Short and Sweet. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

I love this card! I sometimes get so caught up in making Christmas cards, which I just love doing, that I forget how much fun other cards are too craft. This is the perfect card for our friends. I crafted this 'elephant' card for their wedding and know they kept it on display for months after their wedding. I suspect they'll do the same with this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment