Thursday, September 12, 2013

Golden Glamour

Hello everyone,

Today's card is just awesome!


The printed paper is Kaisercraft December 25th Hark layered on Worldwin Vanilla and Canford Gold.  The image is Inkadinkado Holiday Silhouettes stamped on Very Vanilla, heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder and layered on more Canford Gold.  The sentiment is Verve Glad Tidings stamped in Early Espresso and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Queen & Co Pearls.

I've been trying to use more stamped images on my cards since the 'Christmas In July' series.  This is one that I'm really glad I used.  Gold heat embossing makes it just incredible!  Against the gold and vanilla paper, it's a pretty spectacular card.  I'm often asked for more spiritual Christmas cards as they can be pretty hard to find these days so it was great to combine all these elements together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment