Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bonne Fête

Hello everyone,

The next few posts are for cards commissioned by a colleague whose got some birthdays coming up in the next few weeks.


The image is Paperhouse 3D sticker affixed to Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Elegant Eggplant and a brushed gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The cording is Hobby Lobby decorative trim.  The number is from a set of stamps of unknown origin also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.

This card is for a dairy farm with a penchant for Crown Royal.  At first I didn't know what I was going to craft for this card until I decided to replicate that distinct royal purple bag that is used to envelope the bottle.  The cow of course, pays tribute to the farmer.  I'm pretty confident that he'll love this special birthday card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment