Friday, November 14, 2014

The Farmer Is Forty!

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last of the milestone birthday cards commissioned by one of my colleagues.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn layered on Close To My Heart and a navy of unknown origin.  The images are Paperhouse 3D stickers.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are American Crafts Elements brads.

This card is for my colleague's husband who is turning forty next month.  They are hobby farmers in their spare time.  There will be a surprise party for him in a few weeks as they really want to get him on this particular milestone.  I tried to keep everything rather neutral and simple so these great farm stickers would be really prominent.  I'm so grateful for stickers when I making cards like these.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment